You’ll find many styles of storm doors at Southside Building Center. What’s your preference? Are you looking for a new focal point for the front of your home? Or is ventilation a bigger concern? Maybe you would like a high security door that doesn’t look like one.
Southside Building Center stocks doors from your wish list that won’t break your budget. But truly, “storm doors” is a misnomer, because these doors look great rain or shine. (Or snow.)
First quality Larson storm doors come in several categories.
1. Full-View Storm Doors. Designed to bring in lots of light, these doors are equally beautiful from the inside and the outside. Most of these models include an interchangeable screen that can be switched from full glass to full screen for those picture perfect days when you’d like spring breezes to flow freely.
2. Screen Away Storm Doors. Larson’s patented Screen Away® door fulfills a nostalgic longing for a screen door that adjusts to your preference (or the weather) in a snap. The Screen Away® retractable screen completely retracts into a hidden cassette at the top of the door – easily done with one hand.
3. First Impressions Storm Doors. Making a good impression is as easy as counting to three. First you pick out your frame color, then the style of your glass door and finally your lever. Overlapping frame with heavy-duty double weather stripping conceals hinges and gaps. Installation screw covers hide exterior screws.
4. Ventilating Storm Doors. Patented Multi-Vent® storm doors provide ventilation with a full screen and two movable glass panels. With one door, you can enjoy top or bottom ventilation – or both. Models with a half screen provide bottom sash ventilation.
5. Security Storm Doors. Who knew that something this beautiful could be this tough? For models with KeepSafe Glass®, a laminated security shield has been pressed between two pieces of factory-strengthened glass. The resulting product is very similar to an automobile windshield. If a would-be intruder wields a blunt object – even repeatedly — against this glass, broken glass clings to the laminated interlayer and remains intact, preventing entry. Various models provide three-point lock systems, built-in deadbolt locks or keyed knob or lever sets.
If you’re interested in a new storm door, maybe the next door to enter is the front door at Southside Building Center. Rain, sleet, snow, or gloom of night, opportunities abound for finding exactly what you need for your home.